Malsua

Looks like snow...

Run to the store, buy milk, eggs and bread. Then during to storm make as much french toast as possible, and wrap your guns in said french toast. Make sure to fully cover any exposed metal or wood, the plastic bits should be ok. The french toast will create a protective barrier, even better then Frog Lube.

Hence the MilkEggBread. It all makes sense now..

That's not far from the truth.

Around 2002 in Trenton I turned on the TV before a snow storm. A reporter was interviewing a woman "making her last minute preparations for the storm" and asked her what she was out and about for.

"Bread and Milk. Yeah, bread and milk. You gotsta have bread and milk when it snows. I don't know why. I don't know why you gotsta have it. But you gotsta have it."

If anyone recalls, this was about the time that reporters gave up on even the appearance of having shame or standards. And shortly after our stupid gene was tripped to rabid badger condition by exposure to Sparks and a pandemic rate of Emo's.

Well just went out and snow blew the 1.5" of snow that was on the driveway :)  Will this turn out to be the biggest joke since 0bamba?

The storm hasn't even arrived yet but it'd hard to be a bigger joke than captain zero.

So they closed our schools early today closed for tomorrow.. i fueled up my truck went to sleep by 6:00 pm so i would be ready to plow around 2:00 am.. it is 2:15 and i am not even dressed.. dusting on the ground..

:nhl:

Guess you can say we have been snowballed..

snowballeffect001_zps2dc31b71.jpg

In West Orange, I've been sleeping in 2 hour shifts since 8 PM thinking id wake up and shovel every couple hours. But I haven't needed to shovel since I shoveled about 2 inches around 5 PM. It looks like there's another couple inches on the ground for the morning, and I guess it'll continue to snow into the day tomorrow, but overall, about a foot less than what we were expecting in Essex county.

LOL..  What a complete waste of time this was.  Monmouth county was predicted to get 12-24"..  Yeahhhhh, cut that by 2/3 and we MIGHT have gotten that much.  Maybe 4" right now. 

Im also glad we didnt get the total they predicted, but mainly because I'm lazy and didnt really feel like blowing snow & shoveling too much..