siderman

Formerly the RE: GunForHire Radio post

just a reminder for anyone who missed this announcement-

gunforhire

Capitalist Marksman

• LocationBehind the 2A Iron Curtain
  • Home Range:Woodland Park

Posted Yesterday, 04:31 PM

Scott Bach will be on GunForHire Radio this Friday to discuss the Guvna's executive actions. Send questions to [email protected]

Welcome to Gun For Hire - America's Urban Defense Institute Since 1992

Stand Strong "Sto Validus"
ANTHONY P. COLANDRO
CEO / Master Training Counselor & Capitalist Marksman

888-Gun-For-Hire (486-3674)
http://www.gunforhire.com/
Gun For Hire Radio - http://www.gunforhir....com/index.html

GFH HQ & Range: 1267 McBride Ave
Woodland Park NJ 07424

Here is a question for SB. How come the ANJRPC doesn't support the SAPPA group or NJ2AS efforts? The 2 groups who are actually trying to change things for NJ gun owners?

thats an easy one......its about money...not about actually fighting "the fight"...nra fear mongering "donate donate donate or brown shirts are going to kick your doors in and take your guns"......and while nj is in a steady back slide.... they are told that their (nra) work/money spent in Tennessee etc fighting for concealed carry rights at a daycare while dropping of kids...is actually their way of helping nj gun owners "in the long term"..lol 

thats an easy one......its about money...not about actually fighting "the fight"...nra fear mongering "donate donate donate or brown shirts are going to kick your doors in and take your guns"......and while nj is in a steady back slide.... they are told that their (nra) work/money spent in Tennessee etc fighting for concealed carry rights at a daycare while dropping of kids...is actually their way of helping nj gun owners "in the long term"..lol 

can't emphasize this enough.

So, I've been lied to............then how did Mr. Callandro get his CCL here in NJ.....question still open.

I don't recall him even having one. Maybe the Utah and stuff. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't recall him even having one. Maybe the Utah and stuff. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ANTHONY P. COLANDRO

CEO & Capitalist Marksman of Gun For Hire, New Jersey’s First Five Star Range and Training Facility

Host of Gun For Hire Radio, New Jersey’s first and only Pro-Gun show. The Voice of 1 Million NJ gun owners!

Leadership & Credentials

• NRA Master Training Counselor – All Disciplines
  • NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
  • NRA Law Enforcement Instructor Handgun
  • NRA Law Enforcement Instructor Shotgun
  • NRA Benefactor Life Member
  • NRA Ring of Freedom Member
  • NRA Heritage Society Member
  • NRA Election Volunteer Coordinator – Congressional District Eight N.J.
  • NRA Education and Training Committee Member
  • Executive Vice President – Assn. of N.J. Rifle and Pistol Clubs
  • Board Member – New Jersey Second Amendment Society
  • Regional Training Counselor – NRA Refuse to be a Victim Program
  • PPCI Certified Handcuff, Baton, OC Instructor
  • N.J. Division of Criminal Justice Certified Firearms Instructor
  • Sabre Civilian Mace Instructor
  • Graduate – Lethal Force Institute and M.A.G. Group
  • Life Member – Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
  • Life Member – Assn. of N.J. Rifle and Pistol Clubs
  • Life Member – Gun Owners of America
  • NRA Whittington Center Trailblazer # 353
  • Member – National Shooting Sports Foundation
  • Member – Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
  • Member – Amateur Trapshooting Association
  • Member – KnifeRights.org
  • Member – National Muzzle Loading Rifle & Pistol Association
  • Member – Second Amendment Foundation Defenders Club
  • Possesses Carry Permits in Eight States, Including New Jersey

Endorsements

• ASSN of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs
  • New Jersey Second Amendment Society
  • Ammoland
  • Evan Nappan Esq.
  • Jews for the Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
  • Golani Rifle and Pistol Club
  • Chris Knox

I recall Anthony mentioning that his NJ CCW is restricted, i.e. valid in the course of running his business, or something to that effect. Having said that, I'm stunned that people are mentioning him and anti-gun in the same sentence. Hope all of you talking sh#! about him have also testified before NJ state legislative committees, were active in the Sweeney recall, and donated heavily to pro-gun causes...

Anthony called the NRA out on this exact topic a few weeks ago. They use NJ as the boogeyman for fundraising in other states, i.e. don't let your state turn into NJ, join the NRA. He also called out ANJRPC, the other NJ groups, and the NRA to have a round table discussion on improving the situation here.

It would be a cold day in hell when you could find another guy that does as much as Anthony for this cause.  Dont even think about bashing him as you WOULD be wrong doing so.

Agreed. Ant steps up to the plate when others won't. He's one of the best pro-2A folks NJ has. 

So, I've been lied to............then how did Mr. Callandro get his CCL here in NJ.....question still open.

And with a whopping 30 posts you decide to hijack a thread and start bashing the most PRO-2A let's end "Justifiable Need" Guy on the Planet?????????????

TROLL MUCH?????????

Anthony called the NRA out on this exact topic a few weeks ago. They use NJ as the boogeyman for fundraising in other states, i.e. don't let your state turn into NJ, join the NRA. He also called out ANJRPC, the other NJ groups, and the NRA to have a round table discussion on improving the situation here.

1. Who appointed them arbitors of such a discussion? If you've dealt with some of these people, you would know they have absolutely no idea how to cause effective change through offensive activism.

2. Some of these groups are a handful of jerkoffs who go bowling together for fun and do absolutely nothing but self congratulate each other on social networks. Adult nerds. Why are they even mentioned along these other groups?

3. Why do a few select groups get to decide that other select groups are being unresponsive or not "working together"? Since when is the goal of activism to "work together"? Half of these dolts don't know what they are talking about. The goal is to achieve quantifiable victories, like carry. Not have a kumbaya drum circle with morons who think they are activists who like to hear themselves talk

I'm sick of seeing a bunch of grown men and women whine about credit for things, engage in pointless endeavors like petitions and protests, a bunch of losers. No one cares about that shit.

The enemy needs to be defined, you need to isolate them, and attack them ruthlessly. Nothing else matters. I've never seen such a sad sack of loser groups raising their hand for attention. You have a very small minority of people actually engaging in enlightening activism, and then you have others stealing their work to make tshirts and chastising them for "not working together"

A joke

1. Who appointed them arbitors of such a discussion? If you've dealt with some of these people, you would know they have absolutely no idea how to cause effective change through offensive activism.

2. Some of these groups are a handful of jerkoffs who go bowling together for fun and do absolutely nothing but self congratulate each other on social networks. Adult nerds. Why are they even mentioned along these other groups?

3. Why do a few select groups get to decide that other select groups are being unresponsive or not "working together"? Since when is the goal of activism to "work together"? Half of these dolts don't know what they are talking about. The goal is to achieve quantifiable victories, like carry. Not have a kumbaya drum circle with morons who think they are activists who like to hear themselves talk

I'm sick of seeing a bunch of grown men and women whine about credit for things, engage in pointless endeavors like petitions and protests, a bunch of losers. No one cares about that shit.

The enemy needs to be defined, you need to isolate them, and attack them ruthlessly. Nothing else matters. I've never seen such a sad sack of loser groups raising their hand for attention. You have a very small minority of people actually engaging in enlightening activism, and then you have others stealing their work to make tshirts and chastising them for "not working together"

A joke

Dudes pissed! I get it.

But, the army of one was just a commercial.

Dudes pissed! I get it.

But, the army of one was just a commercial.

I'm just sick of this madness. These undercover videos on the police are the only offensive activism happening in NJ in years. They are the only ones putting themselves out there and get paid $0 to do it. They are what's getting directly cited in the commission reports and garnering media attention and firing up a base of 2A supporters that are tired of rallies, petitions, and hearings.

Meanwhile, a private for profit business, a women's social club, and a bunch of random losers who left nj2as because they weren't getting enough admiration for their endless and pointless diatribes steal a quote from an NJ2AS video, make tshirts out of it, use trademarked logos they don't own, and then lecture all those groups (as if they are all equals below them) to come together?? Who made them arbitors around here? Who are they to judge and boss people around? Would GFH like it if someone stole their logo and content? Probably not

If you aren't attacking the enemy , you aren't doing shit. You're jerking off on Facebook with your little friends giving virtual high fives about petitions. If you want to kiss Trenton's ass and run to hearings to play defense and testify to asshole politicians who aren't listening to you, by all means go join the ANJRPC and their impotent, boot-licking efforts. If you want to join a women's social club who may be great at getting women to shoot but know jack shit about political activism, go join SAW. If you want to actually fucking win this fight, and wake up one day with more rights than you did the day before, then shut up and go record the scumbags that have their boots on our collective necks. Attack, attack attack

The rest is bullshit talk