Krdshrk

What did Santa bring you (Or what did you get for Hannukah)?

Shooting related, TheWombat received:

• Ed Brown 1911 (already posted)
  • Bates Tactical boots with side zipper
  • KJW Airsoft Sig P226 - great for trigger practice.. We now have a 15 yard indoor 'range' :-)
  • A few other 'tactical' i.e. black items!

MrsWombat received:

• MiltSparks VM2 holster for her EMP
  • MiltSparks Summer Special for her EMP
  • KJW Airsoft Sig P229 (as they don't make P228's)
  • Kershaw Knife

:-)

TheWombat

Firearms related....Primary Arms microdot and Magpul MBUS for my AR...sweet

Non-Firearms related...gym membership, cologne, Legos (yeah I'm 33 and still get legos every year, got a problem with that haha), Omaha steaks filet mignons, beer

Good Christmas...now some down time before Xmas dinner

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Mark

Wife and I don't do holidays or B-Days other than just exchange cards but we do get what we want during the year so I can't complain, 10's of thousands rounds of ammo, 14 different new guns and reloading press are just a few of the highlights for this year for me and she didn't do too bad herself so we had a good year.. :icon_mrgreen:

Santa brought me some additional mags for my the M&P 15-22 & a DVD on how to set up my Dillon 650.

Non-firearms stuff: Jets hat, scarf, and vintage track jacket. Beers of the world (awesomeness squared!), gift cards, gourmet treats, and homemade cookies. :)

Wife and I don't do holidays or B-Days other than just exchange cards but we do get what we want during the year so I can't complain, 10's of thousands rounds of ammo, 14 different new guns and reloading press are just a few of the highlights for this year for me and she didn't do too bad herself so we had a good year.. :icon_mrgreen:

My wife and I are the same way. We kinda make it more about hanging with each other and the family.

I got a couple of gift cards from the inlaws. I'm happy to just relax with the family and spend time.

• Like 2

Gun related: 500 rounds of USA Ammo 9mm, Zippered gun rugs from Midway,precision hammer with brass head.

Non gun related: Bottle of Quinta do Castelinho ruby port 1989.Tojiro 111/2 inch Nakiri knife,2lbs of Blue Bottle Cafe espresso beans. Dinner at Purple Yam in Brooklyn.

It's been a good Christmas.

I got nothing gun related this year...I buy it all year round.

I did get a Router Table, two spare 18v batteries for my cordless tools and a remote display for my Valentine 1.

We're putting an addition on the house so I'll put my tools to good use.

I got an extremely special gift from my grandma. My grandpa`s Chiefs anchors. The family has been arguing about who gets them and she wanted me to have them. Another friend gave me an original kukri knife and another friend gave me an unissued WWII USN Kabar. Overall it was a great Christmas.

• Like 1