Were just throwing out calibers maybe to make this easier to track eb sportsman should start a pole for an order. Put the 5 most common calibers here in it. Then in the comments you can commit to a round count. Or do a minimum order amount let's say a case. When u vote u comment how many cases u want and caliber. It's gotta help there is a bunch of people just throwing numbers out gotta be hard for them ti keep track of. Eb maybe if u contacted your distruster, got an idea at 10000 rounds what the price would be it would be easier

I think you guys need to first start with what calibers are being offered and what brand/make/gr. Once you get a good idea of who is interested, then go into pricing. IMO this is the best way to go. Yo have to many hanging factors for people to give a sincere interest.

I'm interested in 5.56 62gr.

Chris,

it's not going to matter with a manufacturer. He is going to go to a distributor probably and say how much for x amount of ammo. I get decent prices now on the stuff I need but could use more 223/ 556. Could also use some more 40.