Sign in to follow this  
Soju

FPS Russia's manager murdered

Just heard that Keith Ratliff, the 'gun guy', on one of the largest youtube channels, FPS Russia, on the net was found murdered recently. Wow.

Lots of conflicting information about this one too, so take what the articles say with a grain of salt. I have no idea the specifics behind it besides that he was shot once in the head. These are just some of the first articles that came up.

http://www.921wlhr.c...e-identified-2/

http://libertyandsuc...found-murdered/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XuMf12P-M

Apparently he was bound to a chair and shot in the head with a single bullet. This is rather disturbing and I hope they are able to resolve as to how this came about.

that is just a rumor....also this apparently occurred LAST Thursday..

conspiracy theory?

I saw this yesterday and asked myself the same exact thing. Apparently he was tied to a chair and executed. Similar to the one FPSRussia video they did asking for help with his video game. If that is true someone is definitely trying to stir up a storm. I loved their videos. I hope he continues with the video. I'm sorry for their loss.

I saw this yesterday and asked myself the same exact thing. Apparently he was tied to a chair and executed. Similar to the one FPSRussia video they did asking for help with his video game. If that is true someone is definitely trying to stir up a storm. I loved their videos. I hope he continues with the video. I'm sorry for their loss.

I heard about this early on more by coincidence than anything. Every place originating the details of an execution were tin foil hat type blogs. This has since changed, but most of the details echo the original blog postings, so I'm going to assume it's internet echoes. Actual news released by the police was that he was found with a single gunshot wound to the head, they made attempts to revive on scene, he was declared on scene, and that like any violent death it was going to be investigated as a homicide until ruled otherwise.

I have trouble with considering noveske a conspiracy. I've met far too many folks in the shooting world who are like "you can't tell me to wear a seatbelt or helmet, I know better!"

I've met far too many folks in the shooting world who are like "you can't tell me to wear a seatbelt or helmet, I know better!"

I had a buddy whose father flipped his caravan head over heel in a horrific accident on the Driscoll Bridge. He survived only because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt and was cleanly ejected. So therefore my friend adamantly refused to ever wear his seatbelt. I haven't spoken to him in a while but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he died in a minor traffic accident. Screw Nader but I wear a seatbelt, especially on NJ roads considering who we share them with.