Howard

Here we go, NJ kids 6 yrs old shoots and kills 4yr old brother.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/morristown/s/fssl6/breaking-n-j-boy-6-shoots-kills-4-year-old-brother-in-head-prosecutor?utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=article-topstories

I am sick and tired of this, but not for the reason Liberals think.  When a parent leaves a kid in hot car to die no one says we should ban cars or pass stricter car laws - they demand the parent be prosecuted for child neglect and homicide.  Same goes with this, we already have laws that parents must secure firearms - so just prosecute and be done with it.

What about the other issue here of a woman having two kids, six and four, at only 22 years of age.  This is far from a gun problem, there are too many issues here to even get into.

• Like 1

That is truly fooked up. I can't even comment other than the age of the 3 parties really pisses me off. :shakinghead:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You forgot the "6".

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Thanks, fixed.  Darn auto mistake generator on my computer.  They call it auto correct, but we all know better.

Tragic, certainly.

Initial response by law enforcement seems appropriate.  From the link above, "The victim's mother, Itiyanah Spruill, 22, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child and a weapons violation."  Bail set at $310,000, which I'm guessing means she won't be getting out soon.

But yes, as the thread title says, 'Here we go' again.

I thought I read somewhere else that she also had a record. I'll try to find the link.

Regardless the personal responsibility cannot be ignored. She has children. She has a weapon. The two shalt not meet unaccompanied by an adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm 22. My Fiance' is 21. We have a 10.5 month old daughter. I have multiple firearms, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. All of the ammo is in locked (with a padlock and latch, both baby proof, and keys locked in safe) Husky plastic tool boxes/ammo boxes or in my safe, as are ALL of my firearms. It may not be a crazy high end safe, but its a stackon woodland series that will certainly keep a teenager out. I have one rifle, one 12g, and my handgun with loaded mags/shells in them, not nothing in the chambers.
The problem isn't their ages, its stupid people...

• Like 3

I am sick and tired of this, but not for the reason Liberals think.  When a parent leaves a kid in hot car to die no one says we should ban cars or pass stricter car laws 

Lets not be silly Howard -- lets just ban windows...

• Like 1

The chance is close to zero that that is a legal gun. If it was legal, we would be in for some more new laws.

Being an illegal gun, no laws would have prevented this tragic accident.

It no longer makes a difference if it was legal or not.  The fact that this happened is reason enough for new laws.  It is their mission in life to be relevant by enacting laws they feel will protect you from yourself and then gloat about how they saved society from itself.  

It no longer makes a difference if it was legal or not. The fact that this happened is reason enough for new laws. It is their mission in life to be relevant by enacting laws they feel will protect you from yourself and then gloat about how they saved society from itself.

Exactly. If their logic worked that way, we wouldnt have the restrictions we already have. Its not like not having a flash hider is what would keep someone with a gun from committing a massacre, yet they as well as the other evil features are still an issue.

It no longer makes a difference if it was legal or not.  The fact that this happened is reason enough for new laws.  It is their mission in life to be relevant by enacting laws they feel will protect you from yourself and then gloat about how they saved society from itself.  

I agree. That post was tongue-in-cheek since as we all know, all gun laws are only obeyed by the law abiding. We also know that the law abiding gun owners

are not the problem and generally do not commit gun crimes, or any crimes for that matter. Gun restrictions, bans, etc only hurt the law abiding and further enable

the criminals to make us victims!

Did I mention Jersey sucks?

5dc5d38f2de052d1810a6697214c34f9.jpg

If this is the mug shot taken after the incident, doesn't look like much crying was done. If my stupidity led to the death of one of my kids, I'd be a mess (I have two boys, 4 and 2).

These stories hurt my soul. Tragic and so preventable.

See the neck tat? I deal with people like her on a fairly regular basis  working in Newark. She's no angel to begin with, and i'm willing to bet $$ she already has a record. And no, i'm not talking about black people, i'm talking about crackheads and thugs in general. There are quite a few white and spanish/latino crackheads over there as well, though the majority and most dangerous ones there are in fact black. Almost cracked one in the head with a bat that was all tatted and shit when she got in my wifes face. I think that was after the baby was born, because if it was when she was pregnant that lady would be in the morgue.

See the neck tat? I deal with people like her on a fairly regular basis working in Newark. She's no angel to begin with, and i'm willing to bet $$ she already has a record. And no, i'm not talking about black people, i'm talking about crackheads and thugs in general. There are quite a few white and spanish/latino crackheads over there as well, though the majority and most dangerous ones there are in fact black. Almost cracked one in the head with a bat that was all tatted and shit when she got in my wifes face. I think that was after the baby was born, because if it was when she was pregnant that lady would be in the morgue.

I didn't notice the tatt until you pointed it out, but yes now I see it. I was paying more attention to the fact that the picture shows a person that looks pissed off and not one bit upset that she lost a child.

Maybe the reason the press hasn't bolstered the story and not crying boohoo is because she cant be labeled a hard working, good citizen and good mom. If she was a single mom with a career, the idiots would be walking in the blood screaming for more gun control.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/morristown/s/fssl6/breaking-n-j-boy-6-shoots-kills-4-year-old-brother-in-head-prosecutor?utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=article-topstories

I am sick and tired of this, but not for the reason Liberals think.  When a parent leaves a kid in hot car to die no one says we should ban cars or pass stricter car laws - they demand the parent be prosecuted for child neglect and homicide.  Same goes with this, we already have laws that parents must secure firearms - so just prosecute and be done with it.

What about the other issue here of a woman having two kids, six and four, at only 22 years of age.  This is far from a gun problem, there are too many issues here to even get into.

One factoid for those who don't know, this is a "rough part of town" area. Lots of crime by residents, against residents. Just sayin',,,,,,,