mcbethr

Berettas Explained

A couple of people recently asked me about why I like Berettas so much...

I'm working on a new NJ2AS video right now, so the creative juices started flowing. Perhaps my passion for all things Beretta can be explained in the infographic below.

348nckz.png

Mai abbastanza Beretta!!!

Enjoy... new video Real Soon Now...

love my 92, but i also like the idea of the same user interface minus the safety hence my strong desire to also own a sig one day. i also do like glocks even though everything in me hates the feel of polymer grips.

600px-MatrixBeretta84F-3.jpg

il_570xN.332162128.jpg

Beretta 84?

120px-Beretta_82.jpg

The 84BB is the sexiest gun around!

(The woman? I'm an old geezer, so all women that are younger than I am and thinner than I am look pretty good. Carrie-Anne Moss is both.)

Despite my screen name, I will readily admit that I love my Beretta 92A1. I often describe it as my most beautiful, sexiest handgun.

But if my life is ever on the line, I would not want to have to deal with that whole safety, DA/SA thing. So a Glock is always beside my bed, while my Beretta enjoys her beauty sleep in my safe.

Who wouldn't love the ergonomic controls only drunk 1930's Italians could come up with? Hell with the PX4 they even joined the post steam era of design without external moving parts like all those nice steam choo-choo trains. Plus if they don't fit your hand that is clearly your fault, they are design to fit the hand of the handsomest waiter in Brescia, you should only aspire to be him and work harder.

True, the Italians can style things, after all the Carabinieri uniforms are designed by Armani, and the 458 might be one of the prettiest cars ever made, but lets not forget their handguns are priced and styled like the Fiat Multipla.

il_570xN.332162128.jpg

Beretta 84?

120px-Beretta_82.jpg

The 84BB is the sexiest gun around!

(The woman? I'm an old geezer, so all women that are younger than I am and thinner than I am look pretty good. Carrie-Anne Moss is both.)

Yep:

Beretta 84FS Cheetah

Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) carries a pair of Beretta 84FS Cheetahs as her sidearms in the film. These were selected because Moss has small hands and full sized Beretta 92Fs would be gigantic in her hands. What is interesting to note is that besides the Micro Uzi used in the beginning of the lobby scene, this is the only gun that Trinity feels she needs to bring into a building guarded by three agents. Meanwhile, Neo packs about a dozen guns and a bomb.

magnify-clip.pngBeretta 84FS Cheetah - .380 ACP.

magnify-clip.pngTrinity draws her Beretta 84FS Cheetahs at the start of the film.

600px-MatrixBeretta84F-2.jpg

magnify-clip.pngTrinity holds her Beretta Cheetah on an Agent at point blank so he is unable to dodge the bullet, and says...

magnify-clip.png..."Dodge this."

magnify-clip.pngTwo Beretta 84FS pistols passed off as Beretta 92FS's are seen tucked in Neo's waist. Note the forward curve on the grips and the frame mounted safeties. The size difference between the 84FS and 92FS is not that visible when tucked into a belt like this.

The Italans have always been into beauty - and my PX4 45 is a very beautiful gun (esp. for a 625$ gun)...Hower to make it trully a shooters gun, I had to put skate tape all over the place (not that there is anything wrong with that ;-) for u Sienfield Fans). They sacraficed eragonomics for beauty - but I wouldn't expect anything else from the Italians!..And with the 4 inch barrel, it isn't especially accurate out at 25yards (I'll take a 5" 1911 for that and beyond)...Still, I love my PX4 which was my first gun I ever purchased (a special place in a shooters heart :maninlove: !....And she has found honerable duty as my night-time bedside pistol with a light/laser strapped on (max-shot in my house being about 33 feet and I can do head shots with her all day).

The Italans have always been into beauty - and my PX4 45 is a very beautiful gun (esp. for a 625$ gun)...Hower to make it trully a shooters gun, I had to put skate tape all over the place (not that there is anything wrong with that ;-) for u Sienfield Fans). They sacraficed eragonomics for beauty - but I wouldn't expect anything else from the Italians!..And with the 4 inch barrel, it isn't especially accurate out at 25yards (I'll take a 5" 1911 for that and beyond)...Still, I love my PX4 which was my first gun I ever purchased (a special place in a shooters heart :maninlove: !....And she has found honerable duty as my night-time bedside pistol with a light/laser strapped on (max-shot in my house being about 33 feet and I can do head shots with her all day).

I mean a px4 is ok.. but the ass on that thing looks pretty meh.. truth be told I would vote an M&P over looks compared to the px4... now the 92fs on the other hand.

Who wouldn't love the ergonomic controls only drunk 1930's Italians could come up with? Hell with the PX4 they even joined the post steam era of design without external moving parts like all those nice steam choo-choo trains. Plus if they don't fit your hand that is clearly your fault, they are design to fit the hand of the handsomest waiter in Brescia, you should only aspire to be him and work harder.

True, the Italians can style things, after all the Carabinieri uniforms are designed by Armani, and the 458 might be one of the prettiest cars ever made, but lets not forget their handguns are priced and styled like the Fiat Multipla.

well i guess if you have dainty, prissy little bytch hands, then no, a mans gun wouldnt fit you well. but if you had the least amount of hair on your sack, youd see they are the most ergonomic pistol ever made. but not everyone has good sense. and GFY