Zeke

For our LE members

Hey,

I know Blue Line fish and High Exposure

Are cops. I'm sorry I don't know other members names that are LE. I know we have quite a bit.

In light of recent events....

I jus wanted to say

Be carefull out there my friends. My family ( stepfather is a detective) appreciate what you do day in and day out.

I got your back any day of the week.

This tragedy shows how wrong the cop haters are when they say there are more dangerous jobs out there. Fisherman, miners, and loggers have higher fatality rates than police. The difference is because of their disregard of safety concerns and their own stupidity. Fishermen, miners, and loggers don't get gunned down in the street.

Officers Foster and Laurie, one white one black, where gunned down in NYC in 1972 and the crime is still unsolved. When asked why he thought their killers shot them their sergeant responded with "it had nothing to do with black and white. They were killed because they were blue". Yet people are critical because cops think differently in many respects.

Ramos and Liu were not assassinated because they were hispanic and asian. They were killed because they were blue.

It appalls me there are people who post on this forum who relish the idea of cops being injured or killed.

While the media and government rhetoric has been White cops killing Black men, the assassinations in NYC yesterday were of a Yellow man and a Brown man, because they were wearing Blue....

And thank you, Zeke. While most of us don't do the job for thanks, it is so very nice to hear. Especially in this moment of loss and anger.

I will chime in here and also say thanks and offer my support to all LE.  I know very well what you do and how difficult is is, and how much more difficult it has become.  My two brothers in law are LE and my father was a cop in East Orange.

Be safe and thanks!

Paul Harvey " Policeman " One of His Best Narrati…:

And a big thanks for all of the kinds words above..not needed but certainly greatly appreciated!

Now that is one of the best I have ever seen.

Be careful our brothers in blue.

And, it appears the odd comment has been deleted already. Smooth move.

Kudos to the thin Blue line!

I wrote on some Cop Haters fb pages about the current crop of "Choir Boys" everybody is gettin' all fired-up over.  The last one with over 30 arrests!  How about if you don't wanna get yo ass locked-up, ya stop doin' stupid shit?  What a CONCEPT!

Dave

Poor tired bastard that wants his Country back!

To HE, BLF and all the LEO's,

Stay safe and thank you for all you do. I have a father in law who is a retired NYPD, and a WWII vet, who is going to be 92 soon. I respect the hell out of that man and what he has been through. This has been a tough week, but my thoughts go out to all the LEO, and wish them and their families a happy holiday. Enjoy your families guys.

Thanks maximus...its times like this that actually make me want to be a cop more. If i hate going to work then they win. Wont let these animals ruin my profession. The only thing i feel bad about is the toll it takes on my family. Wife is home alone with 3 small kids a lot and now worries even more than she used to and there is nothing i can do about that. Thats what bothers me most

Thanks maximus...its times like this that actually make me want to be a cop more. If i hate going to work then they win. Wont let these animals ruin my profession. The only thing i feel bad about is the toll it takes on my family. Wife is home alone with 3 small kids a lot and now worries even more than she used to and there is nothing i can do about that. Thats what bothers me most

I can only imagine the stress on you and your family. Keep in mind that there are many who stand with you. Last night, at Madison Square Garden, there was a moment of silence. The national anthem was supported by the NYPD honor guard. The crowd there voiced their appreciation for the NYPD. What you all do matters to many of us and then there is the other side. I can understand your wife's fears. I don't know of a way to convince her not to worry. The best way is for you to be vigilant and come home every night.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

The Brooklyn shootings happen when the media prefer dishing out "narrative" to reporting the truth. People buy into this stuff because they're lazy and would rather hear a nice story than learn the facts. Get enough of them and a few evil crazies are bound to emerge. That's what happened in Brooklyn. Evil born of stupidity born of dereliction of duty. 

Much respect and support to all LEOs. Condolences to the families of the fallen.

A more tangible expression is to donate to the Silver Shield Foundation. Founded by George Steinbrenner in 1972. They pay for the education of all children of fallen cops in the tristate region.

Say what you will about "The Boss" but his support of The NYPD, NYFD and our military was second to none and he put his money where his mouth is(was).

Again, wear your vests, ladies and gents. Stay aware and stay safe. We support you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How on earth can any cop defend against some nut on a mission who ambushes oguys sitting in a cruiser?  You'd have to be on high alert the entire shift with your head on a swivel.

This is now every minute of every shift. We have to have multiple people respond even to simple calls. One or two to handle the job and others to watch while the job is being handled. Makes for a very tiring shift

This is now every minute of every shift. We have to have multiple people respond even to simple calls. One or two to handle the job and others to watch while the job is being handled. Makes for a very tiring shift

Sounds like you need to hire more people. If you are let me know.