Shawnmoore81

Batman Massacre

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/07/retired_camden_tactical_office.html

For a civilian to be legally armed would be a rarity New Jersey, but it would still be an overwhelming situation.

“If you are armed and come face to face with the shooter, make a clean shot to end the threat, don’t wait for the arrival of the police or SWAT. That may cause more people to die,” said Phillips.

Below is a pro police website with a pretty good write-up and 16 minute audio clip of the resonpind officers for anyone who is interested. The news articles on this webiste are usually very accurate.

http://www.policeone.com/active-shooter/articles/5841833-Colo-shooting-police-radio-Child-victim-need-rescue-now/

I highly doubt that information would be released this early in the investigation.

Actually, CBS had 48 hours: Tragedy in Aurora on tonight - they published that info too.

The S&W M&P15 was bought at Bass Pro Shops, and the Glocks were purchased from 2 different Gander Mountain stores in 2 different towns.

Todays society is filled with everything but the truth and ownership of ones actions. It was because of video games, it was guns, it was laws, it was because he was bullied, it was because he wasn't bullied enough. The current evolution of people is stuck in the ignorance of intelligence era. Everyone trys to asign blame on something other than the hard truth that should be faced. We are responsible for our actions - period. The more we try to assign blame on something else, the more irresponsible we as a society become.

What else could you say other than this kid had a major meltdown. The question is why? Was it too many video games, too many violent movies, was he bullied, parental abuse or perhaps just mis-wired from the start? Now it is just a matter of time before the Washington crowd starts posturing-up and honing in on this. It is sad to say but it is evident that some of our elected officials love it when this happens. Bloomberg certainly didn’t waste any time. The bodies weren't even been removed from the crime scene and Bloomberg was beating the Anti-drum. And with the 24/7 cable outlets I’m sure there will be no shortage of bottom feeders. Maybe the prep too factored in he would get his 15 minutes in the spotlight and that contributed to his decision to perform this horrible event? He knew the News outlets would be all over it

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/police-press-motive-denver-area-movie-massacre-232932177.html

Love the propaganda. Yep, HUGE arsenal he had going. That was the thing the story highlighted. Not that he killed a bunch of people, but that he had 6000 rounds and an 'assault rifle'.

If that is an giant arsenal, I wonder what they would call what a lot of us have?.

http://news.yahoo.co...-232932177.html

Love the propaganda. Yep, HUGE arsenal he had going. That was the thing the story highlighted. Not that he killed a bunch of people, but that he had 6000 rounds and an 'assault rifle'.

If that is an giant arsenal, I wonder what they would call what a lot of us have?.

If any of us started shooting people up, they'd call it an arsenal.

Lots of guns and ammo = arsenal.

Stable person + arsenal = no problem.

Unstable person + no weapons = small problem

Unstable person + arsenal = big problem.

I messed around a little bit on the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners website.

The website has a list of merchants who have "No Carry Signs."

One of those business is the Century theater in Aurora. You'll have to scroll to the bottom.

http://www.rmgo.org/index.php?postal_code=&radius=5&keyword=Cinemark&tags=&Itemid=206&view=directory&layout=combined&task=search_zip&option=com_locator

For those the wanted a talking point for a counter atguement, take a hint from the mother of the woman stabbed in the stomach by a homeless man with a history of stabbing prople. Point right in the face of those that cut Funding for mental health.

I can't find a link but to vox is all over 1010 WINS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else could you say other than this kid had a major meltdown. The question is why? Was it too many video games, too many violent movies, was he bullied, parental abuse or perhaps just mis-wired from the start? Now it is just a matter of time before the Washington crowd starts posturing-up and honing in on this.

From what I've read, the guy was a very, very smart kid. He worked hard in high school and was a science whiz, won all kinds of awards. Went to college for neuroscience and then was in a PhD Medical school program.

And the best job he could find was at McDonald's.

So it seems like the shitty economic conditions and false promise of "work hard and you'll do good!" pushed him over the edge.

I don't agree with him one bit. Anyone who murders like that is a complete sicko. I hope he rots in a jail cell and never sees the light of day again.

But it's also foolish to deny that, while we are all responsible for our actions and nothing is ever an excuse for violence, theft, etc., that the truth is we are products of society and perhaps society, in our current state where millionaires party on yachts while hard working people sit and wonder if they'll ever be able to afford their medication if they retire. Maybe these conditions is what breed these psychos. Hell it was enough to convince Germany to elect a nutjob like Hitler.

So that's why they so quickly point to video games or guns or goth music, etc. because no politician wants to face the real issue that "shit is all messed up" and when "shit is all messed up" you get some fugged up people coming out of the woodwork. No one wants to deal with poverty, or drugs, or unemployment, those are tough topics that need real answer, so instead all we get are stupid talking points and sound bytes about gun control and video games. Soft targets.

In Europe, especially countries like Norway and Sweden, they ask not why the person did it but, is society responsible? What breeds these nutjobs?

From what I've read, the guy was a very, very smart kid. He worked hard in high school and was a science whiz, won all kinds of awards. Went to college for neuroscience and then was in a PhD Medical school program.

And the best job he could find was at McDonald's.

So it seems like the shitty economic conditions and false promise of "work hard and you'll do good!" pushed him over the edge.

I don't agree with him one bit. Anyone who murders like that is a complete sicko. I hope he rots in a jail cell and never sees the light of day again.

But it's also foolish to deny that, while we are all responsible for our actions and nothing is ever an excuse for violence, theft, etc., that the truth is we are products of society and perhaps society, in our current state where millionaires party on yachts while hard working people sit and wonder if they'll ever be able to afford their medication if they retire. Maybe these conditions is what breed these psychos. Hell it was enough to convince Germany to elect a nutjob like Hitler.

So that's why they so quickly point to video games or guns or goth music, etc. because no politician wants to face the real issue that "shit is all messed up" and when "shit is all messed up" you get some fugged up people coming out of the woodwork. No one wants to deal with poverty, or drugs, or unemployment, those are tough topics that need real answer, so instead all we get are stupid talking points and sound bytes about gun control and video games. Soft targets.

In Europe, especially countries like Norway and Sweden, they ask not why the person did it but, is society responsible? What breeds these nutjobs?

Screw this guy - he deserves execution, not life in jail. This is a bad person who has forfeited his right to life. Give him his trial and then execute him.

It doesn't matter why he did this. Who cares? Nothing can possibly justify it. The crummy economy? Rich folks?

No.

Just get rid of him.

About the death penalty - people get all bent around the axle about it being about justice or retribution or an "eye for an eye" or closure or something like that. That's not what it's about at all.

The death penalty is about society getting rid of bad people...and that's it.

hurry lets blame it on violent movies instead of guns....

but all kidding aside.. the problem is not guns.. it never has been.. you cant fix the problem..look at Timothy Mcveigh he caused all that death and destruction and didn't shoot anyone.. people don't go on killing sprees because guns are legal... people go on killing sprees because they are crazy... make guns illegal tomorrow and you the next guy will just make a bomb.. or stab a bunch of people.. the same thing happened when the Arizona congresswoman was shot.. everyone had this knee jerk reaction to ban guns... banning guns won't fix the problem.. sadly you CAN'T fix the problem.. crazy people are going to do crazy things..

This truly awful. I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist but forget Ramadan... Obama has killed people for his agenda before (fast and furious). Could the next victims have succumbed to getting the AT&T through.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families. Pure tragedy.

Besides the incident at the theater people in the apartment building reported loud techno music being played in a loop coming from James Holmes apartment. One of the other tenants went and pounded on his door yelling to turn down the music. The tenant also said that the door appeared to be unlocked by the way it rattled when he knocked but he didn't open the door. He went back to his apartment and reported it to the police via a non-emergency 911 number,

The police still haven't entered the apartment unsure of exactly what he has rigged.

With respect to equipment he supposedly wore a helmet, gas mask, groin protector, knee protector, and body armor. As others stated he had purchased 3000 rounds of 223 and 3000 rounds of 40 cal via the internet.