Barms

Woodland Park Range

Dropped by today and the place is looking great. I met Anthony who gave me a friendly tour of the digs right on the spot (which was nice since everyone looked busy putting on the final touches). State of the art range - I can't wait for it to open.

Tick Tock can kiss me where the sun don't shine. Besides, Park West is closer and much better....

Sounds really good to me! If they're not serving food yet (didn't see thumbnails of the grill), we can always hit the Tick Tock for eggs or cheesecake, lol! Just because I'm from "South-of-the-River" doesn't mean I don't know what "good" is, lol!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Shhhhh, can't tell ya.... Ant will, eventually. ;)

I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a very thick layer of sarcasm in that post. :onthequiet:

Typos courtesy Apple...

Tick Tock can kiss me where the sun don't shine. Besides, Park West is closer and much better....

Typos courtesy Apple...

I haven't been to Tick Tock in several years. I don't frequent the area like I used to, so forgive the "slip" about the correct Diner to go to. I'll take yer advice since yer from the area, lol!

Gonna stop-by some time next week and say Hello!

Really surprised at people hating on the owner for his pricing. Do I think it's expensive yes for me it is.

The facility looks top notch and I will probably stop by after it's open just to be nosy when I'm in the area.

I wish them the best of luck.

Went there one weekend in the morning. Place was literally empty. Five of us sat at a table for over 15 mins while waitresses BS'ed in the corner. No coffee, no nothing till I let out the loudest whistle I could and said how about some coffee. We got the coffee and the same crap happened with the food order. So screw them.

In any event, let me know when you pop in, I'll meet ya there.

I haven't been to Tick Tock in several years. I don't frequent the area like I used to, so forgive the "slip" about the correct Diner to go to. I'll take yer advice since yer from the area, lol!

Gonna stop-by some time next week and say Hello!

Went there one weekend in the morning. Place was literally empty. Five of us sat at a table for over 15 mins while waitresses BS'ed in the corner. No coffee, no nothing till I let out the loudest whistle I could and said how about some coffee. We got the coffee and the same crap happened with the food order. So screw them.

In any event, let me know when you pop in, I'll meet ya there.

Roger that! Sometime this next week for the trip, depending on what I get done around here first. I'll PM you. Today getting to sight-in Colt Walker repro in advance of Hog Hunt in PA on the 17th.

Dave

Thats All for now guy's have at it. This is what a brand new build looks like to my specs.

seems you have a spot reserved for yourself, and a spot for handicapped. will there be an electric port for those driving plug in hybrids available?

A little side bar but where are you going hog hunting in PA?

Bainbridge, PA Mohr's Widowmaker: 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River. Bringing Cap and Ball Revolver for BANG and SMOKE!

Bainbridge, PA Mohr's Widowmaker: 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River. Bringing Cap and Ball Revolver for BANG and SMOKE!

The pigs there are easier to hit, since they have three heads and glow in the dark.

The pigs there are easier to hit, since they have three heads and glow in the dark.

Funny Bob, lol! But THESE piggies weren't even a spec in the eye of their great-great grand parent piggies when 3 mile island blew it's top, lol!

Some of 'em naturally have two heads (and you can check for THAT, lol)!

Ant,

Regardless of different opinions, I would like to thank you for investing in the community and helping to preserve our 2A rights.

I cannot join at the moment, but will be touring your facility with my family next Thursday.

TG

Thank you Tommy!

I rode by on the bike yesterday and stopped in. Beautiful facility. They had all the danish held captive behind a locked door but fully visible!

I couldnt get in the range area but the 25 yrd range looked nice from what i could see. Good luck with your new endeavor Anthony!

Just got back gang... place and people are awesome... Ant did a fine job....

You should check it out.... :)

John, it sounds like we were there at the same time.

I agree, the people and range are awesome. I joined this morning and can't wait until the official opening. The facility is absolutely incredible and is a very welcome addition to what's available in NNJ. There is a lot of space at each port, I can't imagine anyone feeling cramped; lots of lounge space; classrooms; and a full cafe. There are 25-yard and 50-yard ranges, and no bullet holes in the ceiling yet! ;)

Congratulations to Anthony and company, you all did a fantastic job!

Prob.. Got there early around 0830 and hung around a couple hours till Ant tossed me out... lmao. ;)

John, it sounds like we were there at the same time.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Stopped in today at 11:30. Anthony did a fantastic job. He over-thought everything. Myself being a person that looks for details, this place is the bomb. If you think it is expensive, then you haven't seen the thought and quality behind this place. Me, knowing the median between ports is ballistic material, makes me feel much safer bringing my wife and kids there to shoot versus some place where a larger percentage of people have neck tattoos and can't seem to figure out how to wear their pants or ball caps.

CR membership will not be renewed I can tell you that much. Having this 12 miles from my house and being able to shoot rifles at 50 yards it the deal maker for me.

Anthony---Good Luck to you and I will be praying for your success. You truly have set the bar much higher as an example of excellence once again.

Ciao,

Wojo

I was there today also and its a top notch facility. I have never seen an indoor range that has really impressed me until today. Last night I was talking myself into not joining another range since I belong to three already but once I took the tour it changed my mind. Seriously considering buying a membership since the range is 10 minutes from work so I will use it often.

My comparison between this range and other local ranges would be think of a big Cabelas in comparison to a Modells sporting goods store.

Was there today for the tour and all I can say is WOW! this place is like a country club. Those moving targets that can turn around for tactical training are awesome.

I will say there were alot of people there today and as I left even more coming in so I would guess this place is going to sell out quickly. Of course I secured my membership as did others while I was there.

Stopped in today around 11am and took the tour. VERY nice place full of conveniences. Had no intention of joining, but after seeing everything I got sucked in and signed up. :o This range is another case of "you get what you pay for". Look forward to seeing all of ya there...

Are they actually doing the tours based on the times from the website or can you just stop in and get in on the tour? I'm not scheduled for a tour until next week but it sounds like I can't afford to wait if I decide to join.

Are they actually doing the tours based on the times from the website or can you just stop in and get in on the tour? I'm not scheduled for a tour until next week but it sounds like I can't afford to wait if I decide to join.

Just go, I had a time but the comely young ladies at reception didn't check. I would go as soon as I could.