Tactical Turtle

So what do you drive?

That's the spirit. Do you race her? Ferrari events? New puppy:{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369922734.804515.jpgMy absolutely incredible 2004 lightning. Probably the best guy vehicle in the world. IMHO. Posted Image

How do I get a ride?

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

My 09 Toyota was built in Kentucky.

08 Trek Madone 6.9, built in Wisconson.

I would love to have any number of classic cars--I love the 62 Corvette--or any stingray style Corvette, and the early GTO, Ford Galaxy, but I can't justify the initial outlay, maintenance, storage, insurance, etc.  If I were going to part with that kind of money, I think I could get a Cessena and learn to fly (or at least learn to fly and rent what I want).

I also see a lot of Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and other MFR cars when I go to Japan that look really cool, usually as small or smaller than a mini cooper.  I wish they would market those cars over here in a left-hand drive configuration.  I would definitely buy one of those.

American,

Dodge Caliber or late 1999 Town Car.

No Jap/Chinese/North Korean cars for me, nothing against them I'm one of those "buy American, build American" type of people. Buy a Jap car and show up at work with it, I'll turn it over with one of the Cat loader's.

Don't own any bikes.

Rape van? That shits to extreme for me. A family member was pulled into a van once, it wasn't a rape van but it had a full office inside...it's a fun ride from what I've heard, they get you inside...take off...and drop you the **** off in the middle of nowhere. Okay, it's not a fun ride lol

the ultimate irony being to "buy Jap" is in many cases "buying American"