mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Yea I can't make it, I run a business and don't get any days off besides sunday. However in replace of me I'm trying to get more to go, posting flyers at local stores, telling every gun owner I know and even non owners, and ive joined every pro gun org I can find and donated extra to nj2as. Its just impossible for me to get off work. Never take a sick day or vacation since ive been here.

I will be there, EARLY, by that I mean I will stop by before the rally starts, at about 9AM or so, stay for a few, then I have to go on a long planned (since early Dec) trip that I have a bunch of other people going on and meeting up from around the country, for my biz.

Well even though I don't have the day off yet, I got a seat on the bus, if something happens and I can't make it, I'll gift it to someone here and if they aren't a NJ2AS member will ask them to be honest and join or make a donation if they are a member for whatever they feel right in donating. Will be homer system for this if I can't make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joined NJ2AS.... registered for Rally. Paid for bus from AC Rest Stop in Galloway EXIT 41 GSP.

Buses set up from various stops along GSPW...Thanks to other tread I saw this....

Ray Ray was hoping to save you a seat next to me.

Alright.

So I've been trying to determine a good way to actually get to the rally. I've looked for parking garages in the area and have no luck. What's the parking situation near the capitol building?

Also looked at the bus option that NJ2AS is offering, but not entirely sure how that works.

I'm also looking at the times, I see the rally is at 10:00am, any idea when it's winding down?

If anyone in the Edgewater, Fort Lee, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Tenafly, Alpine area needs a ride, I am going to try to take the day off to go to the rally. I have a Land Cruiser so I can bring 4 guys. It is a 1h20m drive for me, but will be longer if I have to go around picking people up. Please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

(Yes, I live in the firearms hostile far northeast corner of NJ... essentially a suburb of NYC.)

You can drive to one of the locations of the NJ2AS buses (you have to register for a seat) and then the bus can take you to/from Trenton back to your car.

"*** REGISTRATION FOR BUSES CLOSES FRIDAY 1/18/13 ***

NOTE: I must commit to at least one bus per location by Friday. I may be able to additional buses if the demand warrants it, but I must ask everyone to register ASAP in order to lock in the location.

The NJ2AS would like to help to arrange transportation for anyone interested in taking a bus into Trenton for the Rally in support of the Second Amendment. We are EXTREMELY encouraged by the interest in this event. We cannot guarantee a seat on the bus, but what we can do is give you a chance to register on a first come first served basis, accept your payment in full on a contingency basis. We will be able to provide a bus as long as we get 56 prepayments per bus. If we are unable to get enough registrations to fill a particular bus, we will cancel the registration for those who have prepaid, and refund their payment.

The locations for registration are:

MONTVALE

BRIDGEWATER

CHEESEQUAKE

FORKED RIVER

ATLANTIC CITY

There will be separate registrations for each location. PLEASE be sure that you are registering for the correct location. If we receive a large number of registrations, we will add buses. We need 56 riders per bus to cover the cost. The charge for registration will be $20.00. The $20.00 will just about cover the charge from the bus company. We ask you PLEASE if you can, make an additional $10.00 donation to the general fund of the NJ2AS to help with other costs that we are incurring in the process of promoting THIS event, as well as all of our other campaigns.

Thank you in advance for your participation, cooperation and your generosity.

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS"

http://www.nj2as.com...de=EventDetails

Greetings, We started a group page on facebook for all of New Jersey, to combine strengths with other groups. if you are planning on going, please take time to join the group to stay informed of the events. This is conjunction with the NJ2AS, I am working with Frank Flamingo on this to help spread the word.

RallyFlyer_zps1a0032a8.jpg?t=1357312385

If anybody wants a PDF of the flyer, please feel free to contact me, and I will email it to you

Please email the .pdf to print.. [email protected]

I'm looking for a ride from the SJ Deptford/Blackwood area... anyone willing to let me schlep along???? I'm good for gas money.... PM me if you're willing.

If you are in the Depford/ Blackwood areaTake PATCO to the River Line. I'll be getting on the River Line in Burlington or Pennsauken, NJ.

Alright.

So I've been trying to determine a good way to actually get to the rally. I've looked for parking garages in the area and have no luck. What's the parking situation near the capitol building?

Also looked at the bus option that NJ2AS is offering, but not entirely sure how that works.

I'm also looking at the times, I see the rally is at 10:00am, any idea when it's winding down?

It's winding down at 12.

For you, drive to Hamilton Station. Take the train south to the Trenton Transit Center. The statehouse is less than a mile away.

Just to remind...they have done a lot of work to set up busses so we can go unified, comfortably, and not worry about parking. If these busses dont fill by Friday they will be cancelled. Thats 56 PEOPLE confirmed on each bus for that location to go. Sign up even if your not sure yet. You could always gift it or consider it a donation.

REMEMBER:

If you are going to bring a sign , it cannot have a stick, post , or any type of frame.

Paper only.

....cause you know, us mentally disturbed gun owners might try to take over the capitol with some 1x1 strips of wood, and cardboard tubes.